MAP & DIRECTIONS
Learn how to Get to UMass Lowell Inn
UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center
Accessing the Inn & Conference Center requires a few simple steps.
- As you enter our driveway from the corner of Warren Street and George Street proceed to the drop off area under the porte-cochere.
- Enter the Inn’s lobby using the front doors to the Front Desk on the left side. Please be prepared with your photo ID and major credit card.
- Once checked in, you will be given a parking pass. Please be sure this is displayed on the driver’s side dash board for the length of your stay.
- If there are no spots available in the surface lot during your stay, you may use the city owned Lower Locks Parking Garage. The entrance is just off Warren Street, to the left exiting our driveway. Overnight rooms include complimentary parking for one automobile. Please bring your parking ticket to our front desk for validation.
- Should you require luggage assistance during your stay, please contact the front desk.
Thank you for choosing the UMass Lowell Inn & Conference Center. We look forward to providing you with a great experience.